flipbook animation

Drawings by Kevin Micallef. All artwork copyright flipbook Animation Inc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Happy to be back!

Hello everyone. I apologize for being away so long...over a year! I have been on an incredible journey this last year. I was given the great fortune of being Animation Director on a series called RUBY GLOOM. This show has kept me incredibly busy but it has been very rewarding. I am working with an incredible team who have put so much passion into their work!. Our Director is Robin Budd whom I've had the pleasure of working with back at Disney on Return to Neverland. My good friend Darin Bristow is the Supervising Technical Director, and our Art Director is the talented Adrian Thatcher. The beautiful character and prop designs are under the supervision of Brad Coombs. The incredibly versatile Mike Smukavic is one of our Story board artists! The list goes on.......a dream team! I hope to continue to post some more great news about our little show as well as some personal stuff I've been up to this last year. See you all soon.

Cheers,
.kevin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kevin!

That's so funny - I was just on here yesterday and thought "Wow, you haven't updated this lately!" and voila!

Looks great as always!!

5/07/2007 1:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know this is very old but info on the show is hard to track down. Just want to thank you for all your work on a fantastic show. Shame that it felt like it ended too early :(

3/05/2009 3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home